How to connect Twitch + Strava
Zapier lets you send info between Twitch and Strava automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FollowerTriggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.Trigger
- New Live StreamTriggers when a new stream goes live that matches any game and language specified.Trigger
- New Live Stream by StreamerTriggers when a live stream starts from streamers you specify.Trigger
- New ActivityTriggers when you post a new activity. NOTE: This trigger only checks for new activities every 15 minutes.Trigger
- New or Updated Club ActivityTriggers when any member of your selected club posts or updates an activity. NOTE: This trigger only checks for new activities every 15 minutes.Trigger
- Create ActivityCreates an activity.Action
- Create Totals and Stats ReportCreates report that includes recent (last 4 weeks), year to date and all time stats of your activities.Action
- Find ActivityFinds one of your activities based on the ID or Name. Useful for getting activity updates as well as kudos and segment information.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitch and Strava.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.