How to connect Twitch + Spotify
Zapier lets you send info between Twitch and Spotify automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FollowerTriggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.Trigger
- New Live StreamTriggers when a new stream goes live that matches any game and language specified.Trigger
- New Live Stream by StreamerTriggers when a live stream starts from streamers you specify.Trigger
- New PlaylistTriggers when you create a new playlist.Trigger
- New Track Added to PlaylistTriggers when a new track is added to one of your playlists or a playlist you follow.Trigger
- New Saved TrackTriggers when you save a new track to "Your Music" library.Trigger
- Add Track to PlaylistAdds a track to one of your playlists.Action
- Create PlaylistCreates a new playlist.Action
Save a track to "Your Music" library.
Look up a track by title/artist or by entering a track ID.
Gets the audio features (duration, tempo, etc.) for a track.
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitch and Spotify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.