How to connect Twitch + OneSignal
Zapier lets you send info between Twitch and OneSignal automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.
automatically do this!
Send Advanced Push Notification
Sends a new push notification to one or more devices with advanced settings.
Our most popular Zap!
- New FollowerTriggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.Trigger
- New Live StreamTriggers when a new stream goes live that matches any game and language specified.Trigger
- New Live Stream by StreamerTriggers when a live stream starts from streamers you specify.Trigger
- New Notification CreatedTriggers when you have one or more new notifications created.Trigger
- Send Push NotificationSend a simple push notification to all devices.Action
- Send Advanced Push NotificationSends a new push notification to one or more devices with advanced settings.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitch + OneSignal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
OneSignal is a simple and smart service that send push notifications across all platforms. OneSignal features reliable delivery of millions of notifications, segmentation and targeting, automated delivery, localization, support for all major app development tools, and real time analytics.