How to connect Twitch + Instagram for Business
Zapier lets you send info between Twitch and Instagram for Business automatically—no code required.
Triggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.
Publish a photo to your feed. Note: This will only work for an Instagram Business Account and not a Personal or Creator Account.
- New FollowerTriggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.Trigger
- New Live StreamTriggers when a new stream goes live that matches any game and language specified.Trigger
- New Live Stream by StreamerTriggers when a live stream starts from streamers you specify.Trigger
- New Media Posted in my AccountTriggers when a photo or video is posted to your selected account.Trigger
- New Tagged MediaTriggers when your selected account is tagged in a photo or video.Trigger
- Publish PhotoPublish a photo to your feed.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitch + Instagram for Business.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.