How to connect Twitch + Firebase / Firestore
Zapier lets you send info between Twitch and Firebase / Firestore automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FollowerTriggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.Trigger
- New Live StreamTriggers when a new stream goes live that matches any game and language specified.Trigger
- New Live Stream by StreamerTriggers when a live stream starts from streamers you specify.Trigger
- New Child Object in a Firebase Realtime DatabaseTriggers when a new child object is discovered within a specific path.Trigger
- New Document Within a Firestore CollectionTriggers when aTrigger
- Create or Replace Firebase Realtime Database RecordCreates or replaces a child object within your Firebase Realtime Database.Action
- Create Cloud Firestore DocumentCreates a new document within a Cloud Firestore collection.Action
- Find Firebase Realtime Database RecordFinds a child object using a custom query that you provide.Action
- Firebase / Firestore
Finds a document using a
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitch and Firebase / Firestore.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.