How to connect Twitch + Digimind Social
Zapier lets you send info between Twitch and Digimind Social automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.
automatically do this!
Create New Mentions
Adding new mentions in Digimind Social.
- New FollowerTriggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.Trigger
- New Live StreamTriggers when a new stream goes live that matches any game and language specified.Trigger
- New Live Stream by StreamerTriggers when a live stream starts from streamers you specify.Trigger
- Latest Mentions TriggerTriggers when there are new mentions in the last 7 days.Trigger
- Mention Metrics TriggerTriggers when the user needs to get an updated number of mentions.Trigger
- Create New MentionsAdding new mentions in Digimind Social.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitch + Digimind Social.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.