How to connect Twitch + Digimind Social
Zapier lets you send info between Twitch and Digimind Social automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FollowerTriggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.Trigger
- New Live StreamTriggers when a new stream goes live that matches any game and language specified.Trigger
- New Live Stream by StreamerTriggers when a live stream starts from streamers you specify.Trigger
- Latest Mentions TriggerTriggers when there are new mentions in the last 7 days.Trigger
- Mention Metrics TriggerTriggers when the user needs to get an updated number of mentions.Trigger
- Create New MentionsAdding new mentions in Digimind Social.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitch and Digimind Social.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.