How to connect timetonic + Looping by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between timetonic and Looping by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Table RowTriggers when a row is added in a table.Trigger
- New Table Row in ViewTriggers when a row is added to a table view.Trigger
- Create Table RowCreates a table row.Action
- Update Table RowUpdates cells from a table row.Action
- Search Table RowsSearches for table rows.Action
- Create Loop From Line ItemsCreates a new Loop from line item(s). This is an advanced action!Action
- Create Loop From NumbersCreates a new Loop from numbers. This is an advanced action!Action
- Create Loop From TextCreates a new Loop from text value(s) with a specified delimiter. This is an advanced action!Action
- Step 1: Authenticate timetonic and Looping by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.