How to connect TickTick + Mem
Zapier lets you send info between TickTick and Mem automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Completed TaskTriggers when a task is completed in TickTick.Trigger
- New Task CreatedTriggers when a new task created in TickTick.Trigger
- New Updated TaskTriggers when an uncompleted task is updated in TickTick.Trigger
- Add TaskAdds a new task to a list.Action
- Add a Task With FileAdd a task to TickTick with an attachmentAction
- Upload FileUpload A File To TickTickAction
- Create MemCreates a new memAction
- Step 1: Authenticate TickTick and Mem.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.