How to connect Telebroad + YouTube
Zapier lets you send info between Telebroad and YouTube automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- User Call EndedTriggers when a phone call from/to a users phone ends.Trigger
- New Text MessagesTriggers when there is a new SMS or MMS messages send or received.Trigger
- Send Text MessageSends a SMS Text Message.Action
- New VideoTrigger when a new video is uploaded by a specific YouTube username.Trigger
- New Video In ChannelTrigger when a new video is published to a specific YouTube channel.Trigger
- New Video in PlaylistTrigger when a new video is added to a specific playlist.Trigger
- New Video by SearchTrigger when a new video is uploaded that matches a specific search string.Trigger
- Upload VideoPost a video to your channelAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Telebroad and YouTube.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.