Teamleader + Zendesk Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Teamleader and Zendesk.
It's easy to connect Teamleader + Zendesk and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new deal is created.
Triggers when a new contact is added.
Triggers when a deal is accepted.
Triggers when a new organization is added to Zendesk.
Triggers when there is activity (an audit) on a specific ticket. Can only watch one ticket per Zap.
Triggers when a new Company is added.
Triggers when an invoice is paid.
Triggers when a new group is created.
Triggers when a new ticket is added (Zendesk may take an hour to make tickets available via their API with this trigger).
Triggers when a new ticket is added to a view.
- Step 1: Authenticate Teamleader + Zendesk.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.