How to connect Stripe + ClickUp
Zapier lets you send info between Stripe and ClickUp automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Stripe and ClickUp workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a subscription is canceled (by a subscriber or due to end of billing period).Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a payment attempt fails.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new customer is added.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a customer is signed up for a new plan.Try ItTriggerInstant
Checkout Session Completed
Triggers when a checkout session is completed.Try ItTriggerInstant
Invoice Payment Failed
Triggers when an invoice payment fails.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a customer disputes a charge.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new invoice is created (supports line items).Try ItTriggerInstant
How Stripe + ClickUp Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Stripe and ClickUp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.