How to connect StoriesOnBoard + Intercom
Zapier lets you send info between StoriesOnBoard and Intercom automatically—no code required. With 6,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Lead Converted to User
Triggers when a lead converts to a user.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new conversation is created by a user in Intercom.Try ItTriggerInstant
Lead Added Email
Triggers when a Lead enters an email address.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new Lead is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Closed Conversation
Triggers when you close a conversation. (Note: The "Reply and close" button won't trigger this. You must reply and then close the conversation separately).Try ItTriggerInstant
- Step 1: Authenticate StoriesOnBoard and Intercom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.