How to connect Seidat + Slack
Zapier lets you send info between Seidat and Slack automatically—no code required.
Quickly automate Seidat and Slack workflows with Zapier's templates
- Send Slack channel messages for new Seidat presentations
Send Slack channel messages for new Seidat presentations
- Send notifications to Slack when shared Seidat presentations are viewed
Send notifications to Slack when shared Seidat presentations are viewed
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new presentation is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
If left empty, defaults to "New presentation".
Trigger for Bot Messages?
no, only messages sent by users will trigger the Zap. If
yes, messages sent by users and slackbots will trigger the Zap.
Warning: Slackbots don't have profiles. If
yes, don't depend on user profile information being present. Also, avoid Zap loops where Zaps trigger and post slackbot messages to the same channel!
The presentation you want to duplicate. Choose one from the list or pass "Presentation ID" from a previous step.
If left empty, defaults to "Original presentation title - copy".
Choose what to do with the presentation tags.
The presentation you want to update. Choose one from the list or pass "Presentation ID" from a previous step.
Number of ReplacementsRequired
The number of text pieces you want to replace.
Triggers whenever a new #channel is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
How Seidat + Slack Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Seidat and Slack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.