How to connect Schedule by Zapier + Linear
Zapier lets you send info between Schedule by Zapier and Linear automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Every DayTriggers every day, just choose at what hour of time.Trigger
- Every HourTriggers every hour.Trigger
- Every MonthTriggers every month, just choose what day of the month.Trigger
- Every WeekTriggers every week, just choose what day of the week.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is created.Trigger
- New IssueTriggers when a new issues is created.Trigger
- Updated IssueTriggers when an issue issue is updated.Trigger
- Create CommentCreate a new issue comment in LinearAction
Create a new issue in Linear
- Step 1: Authenticate Schedule by Zapier and Linear.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.