How to connect Runkeeper + Strava
Zapier lets you send info between Runkeeper and Strava automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New ActivityTriggers when you complete an activity of any type.Trigger
- Add ActivityAdds a new activity to your feed. Will respect your profile settings for posting to social media.Action
- New ActivityTriggers when you post a new activity. NOTE: This trigger only checks for new activities every 15 minutes.Trigger
- New or Updated Club ActivityTriggers when any member of your selected club posts or updates an activity. NOTE: This trigger only checks for new activities every 15 minutes.Trigger
- Create ActivityCreates an activity.Action
- Create Totals and Stats ReportCreates report that includes recent (last 4 weeks), year to date and all time stats of your activities.Action
- Find ActivityFinds one of your activities based on the ID or Name. Useful for getting activity updates as well as kudos and segment information.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Runkeeper + Strava.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.