How to connect Runkeeper + Strava
Zapier lets you send info between Runkeeper and Strava automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ActivityTriggers when you complete an activity of any type.Trigger
- Add ActivityAdds a new activity to your feed. Will respect your profile settings for posting to social media.Action
- New ActivityTriggers when you post a new activity. NOTE: This trigger only checks for new activities every 15 minutes.Trigger
- New or Updated Club ActivityTriggers when any member of your selected club posts or updates an activity. NOTE: This trigger only checks for new activities every 15 minutes.Trigger
- Create ActivityCreates an activity.Action
- Create Totals and Stats ReportCreates report that includes recent (last 4 weeks), year to date and all time stats of your activities.Action
- Find ActivityFinds one of your activities based on the ID or Name. Useful for getting activity updates as well as kudos and segment information.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Runkeeper and Strava.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.