How to connect Remarkety + Sendy
Zapier lets you send info between Remarkety and Sendy automatically—no code required.
- Unsubscribed From EmailTriggers when a recipient unsubscribes by clicking on an "unsubscribe" link in an email.Trigger
- Add Email ContactAdds an Email contact to Remarkety.Action
- Add SMS ContactAdds an SMS contact to Remarkety.Action
- Unsubscribe ContactUnsubscribe a contact.Action
- Unsubscribe SMS ContactUnsubscribes an SMS phone number.Action
- New Campaign SentTriggers when a new campaign is sent.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list via Sendy's subscribe form or the API.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when someone unsubscribes from a list via a campaign or Sendy's 'unsubscribe' API.Trigger
Create a new draft campaign.
Subscribe a new user to a list. This action can also be used to update an existing subscriber.
Unsubscribes an email address from a list.
- Step 1: Authenticate Remarkety + Sendy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.