Update RecurPost with new WordPress posts
When this happens
Step 1: New Post
Then do this
Step 2: Post a One-Off Update
Share your WordPress posts easily with this integration. Once set up, you'll automatically add every new post on WordPress to your RecurPost account. This frees you up to focus on your analytics, which you'll get from RecurPost, too!
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is added.Trigger
- New MediaTriggers when a new media is uploaded.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new post is created.Trigger
- Updated PostTriggers when a post is updated.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Upload MediaUpload a new media file, which can be used as featured media.Action
- Create PostCreates a new post.Action
- Update PostUpdates a post.Action
Creates a new user.
Finds a post.
Triggers when an update gets posted on the selected account.
Use this action to add an update to a library of your choice under your RecurPost account.
Post a one-off update using RecurPost