Quotient + Stripe Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Quotient and Stripe.
It's easy to connect Quotient + Stripe and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a Quote is Accepted.
Triggers when a Customer asks a New Question.
Triggers every time a Customer views a Quote. Note: Concurrent views within a 6 hour period will fire a trigger on the first-view only.
Triggers when someone's credit card is charged.
Triggers when a new customer is added.
Triggers when a Quote is Declined.
Triggers when a New Quote is first Sent.
Triggers when a subscription is canceled (by a subscriber or due to end of billing period).
Triggers when you add a new Stripe coupon.
Triggers when a new event like a dispute, subscription, or transfer is added.
- Step 1: Authenticate Quotient + Stripe.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.