How to connect QuickBooks Online + Xero
Zapier lets you send info between QuickBooks Online and Xero automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate QuickBooks Online and Xero workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggered when you add a new account.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggered when you add a new customer.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new expense is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggered when you add a new invoice (with line item support).Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new bill is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggered when you add a new estimate.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggered when you add a new invoice.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Sales Receipt
Triggered when a new sales receipt is added (with line item support).Try ItTriggerScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate QuickBooks Online and Xero.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.