Product Hunt + Firebase / Firestore Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Product Hunt and Firebase / Firestore.
It's easy to connect Product Hunt + Firebase / Firestore and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a product hits 100+ upvotes.
Triggers when any new product is posted.
Triggers when a new child object is discovered within a specific path.
Triggers when you have a new notification (ie. lightning bolt in top right corner on Product Hunt).
Triggers when you upvote a product. Specify someone else's Product Hunt username to trigger off their upvotes instead.
- Step 1: Authenticate Product Hunt + Firebase / Firestore.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.