How to connect Pinboard + Tumblr
Zapier lets you send info between Pinboard and Tumblr automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New BookmarkTriggers when a bookmark is created in your account.Trigger
- Create BookmarkThis creates a new bookmark on your Pinboard.Action
- New Post in DashboardTriggers when a new post is added by someone you follow on Tumblr.Trigger
- New Liked PostTriggers whenever you "like" a post on Tumblr.Trigger
- New Post in My BlogTriggers when a new post is created in a specific blog you own.Trigger
- New Tagged PostTriggers when a new post is created on any blog with a specific tag you choose.Trigger
- Create Audio PostCreates a new audio post.Action
- Create Link PostCreates a new link post.Action
Creates a new photo post.
Creates a new quote post.
Creates a new text post.
Creates a new video post.
- Step 1: Authenticate Pinboard + Tumblr.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.