How to connect People Data Labs + Zapier Chrome extension
Zapier lets you send info between People Data Labs and Zapier Chrome extension automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with People Data Labs + Zapier Chrome extension
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their People Data Labs + Zapier Chrome extension workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Google Sheets to their workflows
Create Google Sheets rows for newly pushed leads enriched by People Data LabsCreate Google Sheets rows for newly pushed leads enriched by People Data LabsPremium
- Enrich CompanyTakes in data on a company and returns over 25 points of information about it.Action
- Enrich PersonTakes in data on a person and returns over 100 points of information about them.Action
- New PushWhen you trigger this Zap from the Zapier Chrome extension, by default it will include the website’s title, URL, timestamp, and who triggered the Zap. You can add additional Input Fields if you’d like to include more information.Trigger
- Reply to ChromeAfter triggering a Zap via the Chrome extension, you can return the results and display them right in the extension.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate People Data Labs and Zapier Chrome extension.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.