How to connect PDFMonkey + Pocket
Zapier lets you send info between PDFMonkey and Pocket automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Document GeneratedTriggers when a document's generation is complete and successful.Trigger
- Delete DocumentDeletes a Document.Action
- Generate DocumentGenerates a Document.Action
- Find DocumentFind a document in PDFMonkey.Action
- New Archived ItemTriggers when you archive an item.Trigger
- New Favorited ItemTriggers when you favorite an item.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when you add a new item.Trigger
- New Tagged ItemTriggers when you tag an item.Trigger
Save an item for later.
- Step 1: Authenticate PDFMonkey and Pocket.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.