How to connect PayPal + touchSMS
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and touchSMS automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with PayPal + touchSMS
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their PayPal + touchSMS workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Mailchimp to their workflows
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- New Incoming SMSTriggers when a new inbound SMS is received.Trigger
- Create ContactAutomatically creates a new contact in touchSMS platform.Action
- Send SMSSends a SMS to a single mobile number.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal and touchSMS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.