How to connect PayPal + Spotify
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and Spotify automatically—no code required.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
Adds a track to one of your playlists.
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- New PlaylistTriggers when you create a new playlist.Trigger
- New Track Added to PlaylistTriggers when a new track is added to one of your playlists or a playlist you follow.Trigger
- New Saved TrackTriggers when you save a new track to "Your Music" library.Trigger
- Add Track to PlaylistAdds a track to one of your playlists.Action
Creates a new playlist.
Save a track to "Your Music" library.
Look up a track by title/artist or by entering a track ID.
Gets the audio features (duration, tempo, etc.) for a track.
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal + Spotify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.