How to connect PayPal + Shippo
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and Shippo automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- New Shipping LabelTriggers when a new shipping label is createdTrigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is createdTrigger
- Create OrderCreates an order.Action
- Find a Shipping LabelSearch for a shipping label by ID.Action
Search for an order by ID.
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal and Shippo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.