How to connect PayPal + Shippo
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and Shippo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
All Merchant Transactions
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
automatically do this!
Creates an order.
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- New Shipping LabelTriggers when a new shipping label is createdTrigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is createdTrigger
- Create OrderCreates an order.Action
- Find a Shipping LabelSearch for a shipping label by ID.Action
Search for an order by ID.
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal + Shippo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.