How to connect PayPal + GetResponse
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and GetResponse automatically—no code required. With 6,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate PayPal and GetResponse workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Only refunded payments trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new autoresponder is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Landing Page
Triggers when a new landing page is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Try ItTriggerInstant
All Merchant Transactions
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new list is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new newsletter is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal and GetResponse.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.