How to connect Pavlok Wearable Device + Pocket
Zapier lets you send info between Pavlok Wearable Device and Pocket automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- BeepSends a beep to your Pavlok device.Action
- Send SongSend a Song through the APIAction
- VibrateSends a vibration to your Pavlok device.Action
- ZapSends a zap to your Pavlok device.Action
- New Archived ItemTriggers when you archive an item.Trigger
- New Favorited ItemTriggers when you favorite an item.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when you add a new item.Trigger
- New Tagged ItemTriggers when you tag an item.Trigger
Save an item for later.
- Step 1: Authenticate Pavlok Wearable Device and Pocket.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.