Outplay + Woodpecker.co Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Outplay and Woodpecker.co.
It's easy to connect Outplay + Woodpecker.co and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when Prospect is created in Outplay.
Triggers when Prospect is updated in Outplay.
Triggers when a prospect opens your email.
Triggers when a prospect clicks on a link in your email.
Triggers when a prospect status is changed to BLACKLISTED manually or when prospect unsubscribes from Woodpecker.
Triggers when Prospect has opted out in Outplay.
Triggers when Woodpecker sends an email to prospect from campaign.
Triggers when you set a date for resuming follow-ups after you got an autoreply from a prospect.
Triggers when you get an autoresponder from a prospect, or when you manually mark a prospect as AUTOREPLIED.
Triggers when a prospect’s email address bounces your message and the prospect status gets changed to BOUNCED in Woodpecker.
- Step 1: Authenticate Outplay + Woodpecker.co.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.