How to connect Okta + Google Groups
Zapier lets you send info between Okta and Google Groups automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New EventTriggers on a new event.Trigger
- Create UserCreates a user without credentials, and sends them an e-mail with an account creation prompt.Action
- Add Group Email AliasAdds a new email alias for a group.Action
- Add Member to GroupAdds a new member to a group.Action
- Create or Update GroupCreates or updates a group.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Okta and Google Groups.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.