How to connect Mojo Helpdesk + Productboard
Zapier lets you send info between Mojo Helpdesk and Productboard automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New TicketTriggers when new unassigned ticket is created.Trigger
- New Ticket with Due OnTriggers when new unassigned ticket with a due on date is created.Trigger
- New Ticket with Scheduled OnTriggers when new unassigned ticket with a scheduled on date is created.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when new user is created.Trigger
- Create TicketCreate new ticket.Action
- Create UserCreate new user.Action
- New FeatureTriggers when a new feature is created.Trigger
- New NoteTriggers when a new note is created.Trigger
Creates a new feature.
Creates a new note.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mojo Helpdesk and Productboard.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Productboard is beautiful, simple, and powerful product management. Product leaders can easily centralize user and market research, capture and organize feature ideas, prioritize against clear strategic objectives and keep everyone on the same page thanks to delightful, interactive roadmaps.