How to connect Marketo + Bizzabo
Zapier lets you send info between Marketo and Bizzabo automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Add Lead to ListAdds a lead to a list.Action
- Create or Update LeadCreates or Updates a lead.Action
- Find LeadFinds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.Action
- Find or Create LeadFind or Create LeadAction
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed in an active event.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when there is a new registration to an active event.Trigger
- Registration TransferTriggers when registration is transferred to another attendee in an active event.Trigger
Triggers when there is an update to the order status in an active event.
Triggers when there is an update to registration details in an active event.
- Step 1: Authenticate Marketo and Bizzabo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.