How to connect LearnDash + PayPro
Zapier lets you send info between LearnDash and PayPro automatically—no code required.
- Course CompletedTriggers when a course is completed.Trigger
- Enrolled Into a CourseTriggers when a user is enrolled into a new course.Trigger
- Enrolled Into a GroupTriggers when a user is enrolled into a LearnDash group.Trigger
- Essay SubmittedTriggers when a new essay is submitted.Trigger
- Group CompletedTriggers when a user completes all courses in a group.Trigger
- Lesson CompletedTriggers when a lesson is completed.Trigger
- Quiz CompletedTriggers when a quiz is completed.Trigger
- Topic CompletedTriggers when a topic is completed.Trigger
Add user to group(s).
Enroll user into a course.
Remove the student access from LearnDash course(s).
Remove From Group
Triggers when a new sale is made.
- Step 1: Authenticate LearnDash and PayPro.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.