Karbon + MeetingKing Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Karbon and MeetingKing.
It's easy to connect Karbon + MeetingKing and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Trigger when a person contact is created in Karbon.
Trigger when an organization contact is created in Karbon.
Triggers when a new task is created (Does not support files or tags).
Updates a person contact in Karbon.
Updates an organization contact in Karbon.
Trigger when a person contact is updated in Karbon.
Trigger when an organization contact is updated in Karbon.
Creates a new person contact in Karbon.
Creates a new organization contact in Karbon.
Search for a person contact by name or email address.
- Step 1: Authenticate Karbon + MeetingKing.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.