How to connect Kajabi + Mixpanel
Zapier lets you send info between Kajabi and Mixpanel automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Assessment CompletedTrigger when someone completes an assessment.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New PurchaseTriggers when an offer is purchased.Trigger
- Tag AddedTriggers when a tag is added to a contact.Trigger
- Tag RemovedTriggers when a tag is removed from a contact.Trigger
- Grant Access to an OfferGrants a new or existing member access to an Offer and its Products.Action
- Create Form SubmissionSubmits a Form on behalf of a contact. This will opt in the contact for email marketing.Action
- Revoke Access to an OfferRevokes access to an offer from the specified member.Action
Create a new profile or update properties of an existing profile.
Send an Event to Mixpanel.
- Step 1: Authenticate Kajabi and Mixpanel.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.