How to connect Journey + Pinterest
Zapier lets you send info between Journey and Pinterest automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when you create a new board. Note that a "secret" board will not trigger your Zap.
automatically do this!
Create Journal Entry
Creates a new journal entry.
- Create Journal EntryCreates a new journal entry.ActionScheduled
- New BoardTriggers when you create a new board. Note that a "secret" board will not trigger your Zap.TriggerScheduled
- New FollowerTriggers when you get a new follower.TriggerScheduled
- New PinTriggers when a new Pin is added to a board.TriggerScheduled
- Create PinCreates a new Pin on the board you specify.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Journey + Pinterest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Pinterest is the world’s catalog of ideas that more than 100 million people around the world use every month to get more creative in their everyday lives. Save images and videos ("Pins") to curated collections ("Boards") from any website, or upload your own. Build your online presence and grow your audience by sharing your visual catalog, and track what your audience thinks through their Likes and repins.