How to connect IRIS KashFlow + Payaca
Zapier lets you send info between IRIS KashFlow and Payaca automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- Get Customer ListTriggers when user tries to search customers whose code or name or code matches with given string.Trigger
- Get Invoice ListTriggers when users searches based on invoice number or customer reference number.Trigger
- Add PaymentAdds payment to existing invoice from your KashFlow AccountAction
- Create/Update CustomerCreate/Update Customer for KashflowAction
- Create InvoiceCreating invoice for KashFlowAction
- Search CustomerSearch a latest customer from KashFlow account whose email/code/name matches given string.Action
- Search InvoiceGets a latest Invoice from KashFlow account whose invoice number or customer reference number matches given string.Action
- Accepted QuoteTriggers when a quote accepted.Trigger
Triggers when an invoice is sent.
Triggers when a quote is sent.
Creates a customer.
- Step 1: Authenticate IRIS KashFlow and Payaca.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.