How to connect InvoiceBerry + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between InvoiceBerry and PayPal automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New Credit NoteTriggers when a new credit note is created.Trigger
- New ExpenseTriggers when a new expense is created.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New QuoteTriggers when a new quote is created.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
- Add ExpenseAdds a new expense.Action
- Create InvoiceAdds a new Invoice.Action
Adds a new item.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
Only refunded payments trigger this.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
- Step 1: Authenticate InvoiceBerry and PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.