Subscribe new Instabot users to SendPulse
When this happens
Step 1: New User
Then do this
Step 2: Add Subscriber
Transfer all new users from Instabot conversations to SendPulse mailing list to contact them directly with your marketing purposes. With this integration, when a new user is created in Instabot, Zapier automatically adds the user to a SendPulse mailing list.
How this Instabot-SendPulse integration works
- A new user is created in Instabot.
- Zapier adds the user to a SendPulse email list.
- New Goal CompletedTriggers when a user completes the selected goal(s) when they talk to the selected bot(s).Trigger
- New UserTriggers when the Instabot platform sees a new user for the first time.Trigger
- New Engaged UserTriggers when a new user engages with the specified bot(s).Trigger
- Zapier NodeTriggers when Zapier node is reached.Trigger
- Send a MessageSends a message to Instabot's Zapier Node.Action
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is created.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when a current subscriber unsubscribes from a list.Trigger
- Updated SubscriberTriggers when subscriber is updated.Trigger
Add a new subscriber to a list.
Unsubscribe an email address from a list.
Updates a subscriber on a list.