How to connect Inoreader + Pinboard
Zapier lets you send info between Inoreader and Pinboard automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Article in FolderTriggers when a new article is available in a specified folder.Trigger
- New Broadcasted ArticleTriggers when you broadcast an article. It also contains your broadcast message.Trigger
- New Starred ArticleTriggers when you star an article.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when you subscribe to a feed (RSS or social network).Trigger
- New Tagged ArticleTriggers when you add a specified tag to an article.Trigger
- Save a Web PageSaves an external web page into your Inoreader account. You can access it from "Saved web pages" at any time.Action
- Subscribe to FeedSubscribes you to the RSS feed from the provided URL.Action
- New BookmarkTriggers when a bookmark is created in your account.Trigger
This creates a new bookmark on your Pinboard.
- Step 1: Authenticate Inoreader and Pinboard.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.