How to connect Hostaway + SignRequest
Zapier lets you send info between Hostaway and SignRequest automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New Reservation InquiryTriggers when new Inquiry is created.Trigger
- New / Updated ReservationTriggers when a new reservation is created. Triggers when an existing reservation is updated.Trigger
- Add Host Note to ReservationThis Action allows you to Update the Host Note field for the reservation. Keep in mind you can only have one zap updating Host Note field.Action
- Update Reservation Custom FieldsWith this Reservation Custom Fields Action you are able to create any field in your Hostaway account under reservations and update it based on information provided by the connected software partner. Before using this action make sure you have created reservation custom fields and have 1 test booking with example data filled in for these fields to get examples in your zap.Action
- Find a ReservationFind a reservation from your Hostaway account for this action your triggering app should have the Hostaway specific reservation ID to provide in the request.Action
- New Document DeclinedTriggers when a SignRequest is declined.Trigger
- New Document ReceivedTriggers when a SignRequest is received.Trigger
- New Document SignedTriggers when a SignRequest is signed.Trigger
Creates and sends a new SignRequest.
Creates and sends a new SignRequest from a SignRequest Template.
- Step 1: Authenticate Hostaway + SignRequest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.