How to connect HeySummit + Remo Conference
Zapier lets you send info between HeySummit and Remo Conference automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee registers for your HeySummit event.Trigger
- New Talk AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee registers for a Talk within your HeySummit Event. A Zap is sent for each Talk they register for.Trigger
- Ticket PurchasedTriggers when an attendee purchased a ticket on your HeySummit event.Trigger
- List of EventsTriggers when new event created.Trigger
- New Event RegistrationTriggers when a new user register an event.Trigger
- Register New AttendeeRegister a new guest attendee in remo for an event.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate HeySummit and Remo Conference.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.