How to connect HeySummit + Moosend
Zapier lets you send info between HeySummit and Moosend automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee registers for your HeySummit event.Trigger
- New Talk AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee registers for a Talk within your HeySummit Event. A Zap is sent for each Talk they register for.Trigger
- Ticket PurchasedTriggers when an attendee purchased a ticket on your HeySummit event.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a mailing list.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed.Trigger
- Updated ProfileTriggers when a subscriber’s profile has been updated.Trigger
- Increment / Decrement Numeric Custom FieldIncreases or decreases a numeric custom field's value.Action
- Set Custom Field ValueSets a custom field value.Action
Creates a new subscriber in a specific mailing list.
Runs a Moosend automation for the provided email.
Unsubscribes a member from all or target mailing lists.
- Step 1: Authenticate HeySummit and Moosend.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.