How to connect GoSquared + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between GoSquared and PayPal automatically—no code required.
- Live Chat MessageTriggers when a new Live Chat message is received.Trigger
- User Entered Smart GroupTriggers when a user enters a specific Smart Group.Trigger
- User Exited Smart GroupTriggers when a user exits a specific Smart Group.Trigger
- Traffic DipTriggers when the number of currently online visitors falls below a certain threshold.Trigger
- Traffic SpikeTriggers when the number of currently online visitors goes above a certain threshold.Trigger
- Track EventTracks a new event in GoSquared.Action
- Create or Update ProfileCreate a new profile or update an existing one in People CRM.Action
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
Only refunded payments trigger this.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
- Step 1: Authenticate GoSquared + PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.