How to connect Google Forms + ReleaseNotes
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms and ReleaseNotes automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a new form response is received.Trigger
- New or Updated Form ResponseTriggers when a form response is added or modified.Trigger
- Create New ReleaseCreates a new releaseAction
- Add Notes to BucketAppends notes to your bucket, to make creating release notes easier later onAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms and ReleaseNotes.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.