How to connect Google Forms + RD Station
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms and RD Station automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Find or Create ResponseFinds or creates a specific lookup row.Action
- New Lead ConversionTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- New OpportunityTriggers when a Lead is marked as opportunity.Trigger
- Conversion EventIt registers a new conversion event for a contact.Action
- RD Station
Marks a deal as lost.
- RD Station
Marks a deal as won.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms and RD Station.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.