How to connect Google Analytics + Stripe
Zapier lets you send info between Google Analytics and Stripe automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Google Analytics and Stripe workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Metric to Sort By
Checkout Session Completed
Triggers when a checkout session is completed.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a subscription is canceled (by a subscriber or due to end of billing period).Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a payment attempt fails.Try ItTriggerInstant
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Analytics and Stripe.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.