How to connect Google Analytics + Square
Zapier lets you send info between Google Analytics and Square automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is processed.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreates a customer.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Analytics and Square.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Google Analytics Tutorials
Square creates tools that help sellers of all sizes start, run and grow their businesses. Square’s point-of-sale service offers tools for every part of running a business, from accepting credit cards and tracking inventory to real-time analytics and invoicing.