How to connect Google Analytics + SoundCloud
Zapier lets you send info between Google Analytics and SoundCloud automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- New Track I LikeTriggers when you like a new track on SoundCloud.Trigger
- New Post by User I FollowTriggers when a user you follow on SoundCloud shares a track.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Analytics and SoundCloud.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.