How to connect Google Analytics + ChatBot
Zapier lets you send info between Google Analytics and ChatBot automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- New MessageTriggers when a user sends a message that triggers the chosen interaction.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Analytics and ChatBot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.